Assignment for January 31, 2012
- Defence Minister AK Antony to present awards to the best three tableaux in the Republic Day Parade- 2012 at 10:30 AM at Rashtriya Rangshala Camp, Parade Ground, Delhi Cantt.
- FICCI is organising a one-day ‘India PPP Summit 2012’ to be inaugurated by Dinesh Trivedi, Minister for Railways at 10:30 AM at FICCI, New Delhi Dr. Nasim Zaidi, Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation and Mr. B K Chaturvedi, Member, Planning Commission will give the special address.
- Coal Minister, Sriprakash Jaisawal will address a press conference at 11:00 AM at room no 351, Shastri Bhawan ,New Delhi.
- GITANJALI Group Shuddhi Jewels unveils a new collection by the star of the upcoming movie “Gali Gali Chor Hai” Shriya Saran from 11:15 am onwards at Shuddhi Jewels, GF-22,Ground Floor,Goldsouk Complex, ‘C’ Block, Sushant Lok,Phase 1,Gurgaon.
- R.H.Khwaja, Secretary, Ministry of Tourism and Chairman, Surajkund Mela Authority will be addressing a press conference in connection with 26th Surajkund Crafts Mela at Rajhans Convention Centre, Surajkund, at 11.30 A.M.
- K.R.Kamath, Chairman & Managing Director, PNB will be addressing the Press Meet at 12:15 PM at Crystal Board Room I Hotel The Lalit, Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place New Delhi.
- The Energy & Resources Institute (TERI) organizes “4th YUVA Meet 2012” where Union Minister Ajay Maken, MYA and Sports will be the chief guest at 12.30 pm at British Council Division, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi.
- ASSOCHAM Foundation Day Lecture to start at 2:00 PM at Hotel Shangri-La, New Delhi .Special Commemorative Publication Lecture by Dr. C. Rangarajan, Chairman, Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister.
- The Chief Economic Adviser Dr Kaushik Basu would address a Press Conference on the subject "the outlook of the Indian economy and comment on a new measure of comparative sovereign ratings" at 3:00 P.M. at Conference Hall, PIB First Floor, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Prof. K.V. Thomas, Minister for Food will address a Press Conference after day-long meeting of the Central Consumer Protection Council (CCPC) at 3.30 p.m. at Board Room, 7th Floor, National Cooperative Development Corporation, 4, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi.
- Choudhary Ajit Singh to address a press conference with Maulana Badruddin Ajmal , President AIUDF at 12, Tughlaq road at 3;30 PM.
- FICCI is organising its next Foreign Policy Forum on “Role of BRICS in the New Emerging World Order” at 3:30 Pm at FICCI auditorium. Pinak Ranjan Chakravarty, Special Secretary, Public Diplomacy Division, Ministry of External Affairs will address the forum . Carlos Duarte, Ambassador of Brazil in India; Harris Mbulelo Sithembile Majeke, High Commissioner of South Africa in India and Sudhir Vyas, Secretary (Economic Relations), Ministry of External Affairs will also address the session.
- Book release function of the book “MOBILE LAW” authored by Pavan Duggal by Justice Altamas Kabir at 4:30 PM at ASSOCHAM HOUSE , 47 , Prithviraj Road.
- Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh will present the MoU and SCOPE Excellence Awards for the year 2009-10 with Praful Patel at 5.00 p.m. at Plenary Hall, Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- EMBASSY OF ITALY organizes an interaction with author DACIA MARAINI who will be in conversation with URVASHI BUTALIA at 6.30 pm at Multimedia Hall, Istituto Italiano di Cultura, 50-E, Chandragupta Marg, (Entry from Nyaya Marg), Chanakyapur, New Delhi
Any suggestion, invite or info, please drop a mail at email@example.com