When Rahul Gandhi called Smita Prakash pliable journalist, it was not just an outburst against one given interview but the kind of reporting, or rather supari journalism, that the Congress party in general and Rahul Gandhi in particular has been weathering since 2014 General Elections.
- Mistakes of Modi The Rhetorical Prime Minister
- Modi’s inferiority complex fuels fascism
- Condemn Rahul Gandhi but check your own conduct as journalist
- Hardik Patel’s sex CD to backfire on BJP
- Will humility be calling card of Rahul Gandhi?
- An interview with a Right Wing troll
- Track2Realty releases Best Practices Report of Indian real estate
- Skilling India imperative to raise labour productivity and GDP Growth