It is hard to believe that the man whom a nation of 1.3 billion India looked up to for turnaround of the nation’s fortunes four years back is today seen as a man of hollow promises. Narendra Modi, who single handedly broke the jinx of coalition government in India and got a decisive mandate after 30 years will go down the history as a case study of promise over performance.
- Mistakes of Modi The Rhetorical Prime Minister
- Modi’s inferiority complex fuels fascism
- Condemn Rahul Gandhi but check your own conduct as journalist
- Hardik Patel’s sex CD to backfire on BJP
- Will humility be calling card of Rahul Gandhi?
- An interview with a Right Wing troll
- Track2Realty releases Best Practices Report of Indian real estate
- Skilling India imperative to raise labour productivity and GDP Growth